Comment on page
Summary of MATRIX 1.0 and MATRIX 2.0
MATRIX 1.0: A High-Performance Public Chain
Matrix is an open-source public chain compatible with EVM and smart contracts and intended as an alternative to Ethereum.
Major differences compared to Ethereum:
1. Matrix adopts a consensus mechanism of DPoS+PoW. Ethereum 1.0 has a PoW consensus mechanism, while Ethereum 2.0 uses a PoS consensus mechanism.
2. PoW is a combination of Hash and AI algorithms, while Ethereum uses 100% hash algorithms;
3. Matrix is more efficient than Ethereum with a TPS of over 12,000;
4. Matrix has deployed IPFS distributed storage onchain;
5. Matrix 1.0 supports various types of transactions, including one-to-many transactions, fixed-time transactions, etc. Designated accounts can charge gas fees;
6. Matrix supports multiple mainnet coins, which will have equal status to MAN coin. All these coins can be used to pay gas fees or issue corresponding tokens;
MATRIX 2.0: An Open AI Service Platform
An open AI service platform based on Matrix 1.0, which provides the following features:
1. A distributed AI computing power platform responsible for running AutoML features (e.g. AIRTIST algorithms) as well as producing computing power through the mining nodes on the Matrix Mainnet;
2. All core functions are complete; focuses of the next phase: optimising network efficiency and allowing external computing power to join Matrix;
1. A distributed AI service platform which keeps AI algorithms in the IPFS storage of the Matrix Mainnet. Nodes selected to perform AI services for clients can download and run the corresponding AI algorithms;
2. This function in its entirety has been deployed and provides API tools to give users direct access;
3. At this stage, we only support AI algorithms developed by Matrix. In the next phase, MANAS will further open up to allow users to upload algorithm models they have trained.
Data and Algorithms As Assets:
1. This is a platform where users can upload their personal data and the AI services they have trained to be converted into NFTs to trade on different platforms;
2. All core functions are complete.